Monday 21 December 2020

Penny Black Calendar

I'll warn you upfront...today's post has rather a lot of photos! Every year I decorate a couple of the 'Create a Calendar' blank calendars to give as Christmas gifts. This one is for my Aunt. I always use Penny Black images, combining them with papers from many different companies...these are always a great way of using up lots of snippets! I make the panel for each month A5 sized, so that they can easily be recycled into cards once the year has passed.














Challenges for this calendar:

7 comments:

  1. OOoh these are gorgeous. What a fantastic gift. I love all of those cute PB stamps and the pretty papers.
    Have a lovely Christmas Helen
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous creation and all my favourite characters. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - very impressive. Beautiful stamping and colouring.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fabulous Helen! I bought a blank calendar in case our DIL didn't send her usual one for Len's study (with loads of photos of the family on and a total joy). As I suspected, she seems to have been too busy so I need to knuckle down and make the blank one up for Len. Perhaps I'll start with just January for the moment :) I LOVE yours, it's great.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome calendar! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again & Happy New Year!
    Merja DTs

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely and cute.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for entering the AYLI challenge with your fabulous calendar. I love Penny Black images and this is the perfect way to show them all off throughout the year.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x