Tuesday 29 December 2020

Bauble Border

According to the tally in my sidebar, I made 119 cards for Christmas this year. Today, I'm starting over and have a couple of cards to start my Christmas Card tally for 2021. I must have been a very good girl this year, as I received a lovely little pile of stamps and other crafty goodies for Christmas, including the gorgeous bauble stamp (by Marianne Designs) I used on these two cards. I kept them really simple, stamping the images and sentiment (from a Lili of the Valley set) using white pigment ink, then heat embossing them using white embossing powder to get a really crisp image.


On red card:


And on teal:


Challenges for these cards:

4 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, glad I'm not the only one who has started her 2021 Christmas card stash! It's a great feeling come December, isn't it. Love these cards and your embossing is soooo crisp and looks fab against those colours. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty cards - and amazing that these are for Christmas 2021!!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely Christmas present and gorgeous cards
    Wishing you and your family a very happy and healthy 2021
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x