It's the third Saturday of the month, so that means it's time for some more inspiration for this month's Penny Black Saturday Challenge...where the theme is:
As usual, we are sponsored by the awesome 1-2-3 Stitch:
Prize - a $20 voucher!
I used 'Petterned Papers - Penny Black Stamped Image - Clean & Simple' on my card. The image is from the 'Snow Much Fun' set...stamped on to watercolour paper, then coloured using watercolour pencils and cut out with one of my circle Nesties. The papers are from the 'Festive Chalkboard' pad by Craftwork Cards...I distressed the edges a little then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Crafty Catz - Anything Goes (Optional 'Christmas')
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything Goes
- Creative Moments - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Mondays) - Happy Holidays
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Christmas
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.