Tuesday 17 November 2020

Funny Farm

I have another non-Christmas card to share today...this time featuring most of the animals from my Tim Holtz 'Funny Farm' set. I stamped the critters on to snippets of watercolour paper, coloured them using watercolour pencils, then carefully cut them all out. I made a simple field like background for them using more snippets of card, and my 'Grassy Edges' and 'Picket Fence' dies (all by Die-namics). The sentiment is a combination of stamps from the 'Critter Concert' set by Lawn Fawn and the 'All of Us' set by Avery Elle.


Challenges for this card:

4 comments:

  1. Now you've got me singing Old MacDonald! Fabulous card and perfect for a child. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw I just love these cute critters - thank you so much for sharing at Fab'n'Challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Helen! I love it .. and now I'm joining in t with Jane singing Old MacDonald!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card goes perfect with our current challenge! Thanks for joining our AAA Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x