I have a set of little Christmas gift boxes to share today...made using my We R Memory Keepers box board. They're the largest size the board can make (4 inch cubes), and each one is made from a sheet of 12x12 glitter paper, although it's so thick it's more like a card (from the 'Glitter' pad by Craft Sensations). Not Christmas patterned, but the sparkle makes them feel a bit festive.
I made some co-ordinating tags, cutting the tag shapes from silver glitter card using an old Sizzix die, adding a simple tree shape (cut from snippets of the Craft Sensations 'Glitter' pad, using a die from the Hero Arts/Sizzix 'Reindeer' set). I tied them up using really sparkly silver ribbon.
Challenges for these boxes:
- C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas Present
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything Goes
- Cut It Up - Christmas
- Happy Little Stampers (Dies) - Anything Goes
- Inkspirational - No Stamping