I have a birthday card to share today...featuring some critters from the 'Cheerful Critters' set by Penny Black, and lots of snippets of paper from the 'Prince Charming' pad by Recollections/Michaels. I stamped the image on to watercolour paper, thn coloured it using watercolour pencils. I distressed all of the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment is from a set by Lili of the Valley.
Challenges for this card:
- Creative Knockouts - Celebrations
- Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
- Pixie's Snippets Playground - Use Snippets
- Simon Says Stamp (Mondays) - Party Time
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Party Time