I have a birthday card to share today...featuring one of the stamps from the 'Cheering Critters' set by Penny Black. I stamped it on to watercolour paper, then coloured it using watercolour pencils. For the background I used papers from the K & Company 'Addison' pad...a recent charity shop find, completely unused! I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from a set by Lili of the Valley.
Challenges for this card:
- Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Mondays) - Party Time
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Party Time
- Stamps + Fun = Creativity - Anything Goes