Sunday 3 March 2019

Pile It On! Challenge - Your Favourite Colour

We have a fun new Pile It On! Challenge starting today...with a nice and easy theme:

'Your Favourite Colour'

Our sponsor this month is The Paper Shelter
Prize - Three Digital Stamps of the Winner's Choice!

My favourite colour is blue...I love all shades of blue, but particularly greeny-blues...like teal. So, I made a teal card blank, and stamped my design on to another piece of teal card...I used a Penny Black floral stamp (called 'Blossom Branch') and a sentiment from the 'Fabulous Birthday' set (by Hero Arts), stamping them using a white pigment ink, then heat embossing them in white to get a really crisp image. I lightly distressed the edges, then matted it on to a piece of white card (distressing those edges too), before adding it to my card blank.


Here are the challenges I've piled on:


For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Totally stunning card and so creative too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful floral card Helen.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card and a beautiful floral stamp.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore March Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card with the heat embossed flowers.
    Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, and very stylish.
    Thank you for entering my Flower challenge at CCM.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x