Monday 4 March 2019

Carolers

I have a simple Christmas card to share today...there are a few 'Music' themed challenges around at the moment, and I couldn't resist inking up my 'Carolers' stamp by Penny Black. I coloured the chickens using watercolour pencils, added a sentiment (from a Lili of the Valley set), and pierced a border using one of my CutterBee Bugs. The strip of music patterned paper is from a Craftwork Cards pad called 'Mistletoe' that I picked up in a charity shop recently.


Challenges for this card:


6 comments:

  1. Somehow I'm guessing that cute little trio doesn't have much of a *silent night* ... thanks for *playing a tune* with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nowhere with chickens will EVER be a silent night, lol!!! :) which is not to say that this isn't an amazingly AWESOME and adorable holiday card. so glad you could sing along with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very great card - love the chicken and the design. Thanks for joining us at SFC.
    Have you time for a new DT? Send me a mail danz-duo@hotmail.de
    Big hug
    Andrea-Emmi41
    Head-DT SFC and EAC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at The Crafter’s Cafe. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those carolers certainly made me smile. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Hellen - what a wonderfull card you created for our music themed challenge at SFC - thanks a lot for joining! I am looking forward to your next creations ..
    Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x