Sunday 31 March 2019

Happy Mother's Day!

Today I'm sharing the card I made for my Mum for Mother's Day...although I made it at half-term while I was visiting my parents...I'm hoping that my Dad has remembered to give it to her this morning! I used one of the Hedgie's from the 'Wonderful' set by Penny Black, which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The papers are a mixture of Stampin' Up (from an un-named Christmas pad), and American Crafts (from the 'My Girl' pad)...I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Sentiments' set by Hero Arts.


Challenges for this card:


9 comments:

  1. A beautiful Penny Black image and the layers on the card are fab. Thank you for taking part in #393 of the "My Time To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute hedge and the combination of papers looks lovely! Thanks for joining us this week at Daring Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Helen, I love the extra texture from edges of those layers.
    Thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very cute card and love youre colouring!
    Thanks for sharing the card with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card for that special lady, love the layout and the gorgeous stamped image. Thank you for joining us this week at Daring Cardmakers.

    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet image and the background papers are so pretty. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet image and beautiful card design...thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge,this week,hope to see you again
    Željka xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the distressed paper layers & the faux stitching....perfect for that sweet image. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Cardmakers!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A super card and I love these Penny black hedgies, great colouring. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x