Thursday 14 February 2019

Tattered Christmas Trio

I have a trio of simple Christmas cards to share today...using a few of the stamps from the Tim Holtz 'Tattered Christmas' set (for Stampers Anonymous) and their matching dies (which I picked up in the post-Christmas sale at Simon Says Stamp). I coloured and cut these a few weeks ago, but couldn't decide what to do with them, so simply stamped a matching sentiment (from the same stamp set) on to my kraft card blanks, then added some strips of gold washi tape along the top and bottom before popping the die cut images on with some 3D foam pads.


Some close-ups of the cards:




Challenges for these cards:


8 comments:

  1. I love the images and the washi tape, Beautiful simplicity. Thanks for playing along with us at The Holly and the Ivy. I hope you will join us again for next month's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas cards, Helen. I love the simplicity of the designs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great CAS idea for getting ahead with those cards, Helen. Thank you for playing along at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cards, Helen. I love the CAS look of them. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the above commentor - Super cute CAS cards. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Card Weekly Challenge - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really stylish cards - love them. Thank you for sharing them with us at As You Like It, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your fantastic project with us in the Happy Little Stampers February "Anything Goes With Dies" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, HLS Dies Team
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x