'C is for Candy'
'D is for Decorations'
There are a couple of prizes on offer for two lucky winners:
Having gone with a candy cane die cut on one of my projects for last month's challenge, I had a rummage through my stamped images for something different, and found this one by Whiff of Joy...which I think is called 'Henry Mouse & Friend - Candy Cane'. I coloured it using watercolour pencils, then added a sentiment (from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous) underneath. I distressed the edges a little, added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen, then matted in on to some coordinating red card.
I have quite a collection of stamps of decorations, and with decorations as part of the image, and picked this adorable Lili of the Valley one (called 'Trim the Tree') as I haven't used it in years! Again, I coloured the image using watercolour pencils...adding a touch of gold to the stars with a Sakura stardust pen. I paired the image with some My Mind's Eye papers (from the 'Countdown to Christmas' pad), distressing the edges and adding some faux stitching.
I'm also entering these cards into the following challenges:
- Always Fun - Anything Goes
- Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything Goes (Second card only)
- Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
- Happy Little Stampers (Christmas) - Anything Goes (Optional Stars)
- Inkspirational - Sweet Things (First card only)
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
- Merry Little Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
- Simon says Stamp (Mondays) - Add Some Red (First card only)
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Anything Goes
- Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
- Winter Wonderland - Anything Christmas Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.