Tuesday 26 February 2019

Guest Designer - Through the Craft Room Door Challenge


A couple of weeks ago I was asked to be a guest designer for the Through the Craft Room Door Challenge, and today I'm sharing my card for their new challenge, which starts today. As always, the theme of the challenge is:

'Anything Goes'

Their sponsor this week is STAMPlorations

I used a STAMPlorations freebie image on my card called 'Framed Holly & Pine Cones' (you can find it here). I printed it on to watercolour paper, then watercoloured it using Distress Inks. It looks fairly simple, but it took a lot of colours: Old Paper (Background), Evergreen Bough, Pine Needles & Forest Moss (Pine Branches), Mowed Lawn, Lucky Clover & Forest Moss (Holly Leaves), Festive Berries & Aged Mahogany (Berries), Tea Dye, Brushed Corduroy & Gathered Twigs (Pine Cones). Once coloured, I trimmed the panel down, lightly distressed the edges a little, then added it to a kraft card blank.


For more inspiration from the design team, please pop over to the Through the Craft Room Door Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x