We have a fun new Pile It On! Challenge starting today...and the theme is:
We are sponsored for this challenge by Angie's Digital Stamps:
Prize - 2 Digital Images of the winner's choice!
I picked one the largest single image stamps from my collection...the rather appropriately named 'Big Butterfly' by IndigloBlu. I stamped it on to some watercolour paper using Versamark Ink, then heat embossed it using 'Midnight Dream' embossing glitter from WOW. I then added a large sentiment (from the 'Everyday Messages' set by Happy Little Stampers....stamped in 'Onyx Black' Versafine Ink, and then heat embossed with some clear embossing powder. I watercoloured the butterfly image using 'Black Soot' and 'Chipped Sapphire' Distress Inks, then once it was dry splattered some of the same inks watered down over the top. I distressed the edges a little, then added the panel to a kraft card blank.
The embossing is so sparkly and pretty in real life...so difficult to photograph though, but you might just be able to see if you click to enlarge the photo below:
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Think Big
- A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
- Allsorts - Things with Wings
- Always Happy Birthday - Anything Goes
- Happy Little Stampers (Watercolour) - Anything Goes (Optional Butterfly)
- Shopping Our Stash - Bugs
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Anything Goes
- Stamping Sensations - I Spy Something Beginning with 'B' (Big Blue Butterfly)
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.
PS - this is my second post today...I'm a guest designer this month for the Penny Black & More Challenge...scroll down, or click here if you missed that post.