Wednesday 5 September 2018

ABC Christmas Challenge - S & T are for?

It's the first Wednesday of the month, so that means that we have a fun new ABC Christmas Challenge starting today! I'm the host, and we have two themes:

'S is for Snow'
&
'T is for Teal'

Our sponsors this month are Wild Rose Studio



Prize - Winter Cottages A5 Stamp set


AND

Crafty Ribbons


Prize - a £10 Gift Voucher for Crafty Ribbons!

There's also a little prize from me:

On my 'S is for Snow' card, I combined snowmen from three different Penny Black stamp sets ('Snow Much Fun', 'Jolly Friends' and 'Holly-Jolly Christmas')...doodling some extra snowy ground to join them together. I coloured them using watercolour pencils, then added a Lili of the Valley sentiment.


For my 'T is for Teal' card, I started by stamping a sentiment (from the 'Everyday Messages' set by Happy Little Stampers) on to a piece of teal card using a white pigment ink, then heat embossing it using Sparkling Snow' embossing glitter by WOW. I then stamped and embossed snowflakes (an IndigoBlu stamp called 'Snowflake Lace') around the edges in the same way.


I'm also entering these cards into the following challenges:


For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Helen :-I I love the cute snow family, the colours and CAS design are perfect and your teal card is stunning! Very stylish and pretty :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those snowmen! And the flakes ... I have weakness for the snowflakes! Thank you for participating with us in Crafty Sentiments Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    TTCRD DT
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two lovely christmas cards. Thank you for joining in the Anything Christmas with an optional twist of Include An Angel at CHNC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Christmas cards!!! The design on both is really awesome and so is the color scheme you choose!!
    Well done!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp!! I hope you are having fun celebrating with us this very special month!!!
    We all hope to see you again this week!!

    Love Zoey

    ps. I am a bit late with commenting, I apologize <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry I'm late with my comment but wanted to thank you so much for sharing your amazing project with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's September challenge and we hope to see you again for our October challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTSCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x