Friday 21 September 2018

Guest Designer - Fussy & Fancy Challenge

Today I'm excited to be sharing a guest designer card for the Fussy & Fancy Challenge that starts today. The theme is:

'White on White with a Splash of Colour'

This colour scheme screamed Christmas to me, so I had a rummage through my dies, and grabbed some plain white card. I started by cutting the frame using my Memory Box 'Tree Silhouette' die, then cut another piece of card to fit behind it, and embossed that using a Tim Holtz/Sizzix folder called 'Snowfall'. I then built up the scene by cutting some snowy hills using my Lawn Fawn 'Stitched Hillside Borders'...although I used the non-stitched side. I cut a couple of reindeer using dies from the 'Winter Wonderland' set also by Tim Holtz/Sizzix and placed them on the scene before attaching it all to my card blank. Finally, I added a red pearl to give one of the reindeer a red nose for my 'splash of colour'.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:


For more inspiration from the awesome design team, please pop over to the Fussy & Fancy Challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Great scene, thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Create A Scene' challenge and good luck x Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous White on White scene. I love how you added just a tiny pop of colour. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your WOW card is so lovely! You have made a great scene with these beautiful dies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely classy clean traditional card,thanks for joining us here at Penny's paper crafty challenge Lyn DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow - what a beautiful scene all in white,
    thanks for joining us at HLS
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is fabulous Helen!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x