Tuesday 11 September 2018

Goldstone & Silver Necklace

I have something a little different to share today...a simple beaded necklace...inspired by the 'Favourite Non-Card Project' challenge over at As You Like It. I'm mostly a paper crafter, although I do like to bake...and went through a period of making quite a bit of jewellery a few years ago (if you want to see some of my other makes click here). This necklace was really quick to make...it's a mixture of goldstone and silver 4mm round beads threaded on to Tiger Tail wire, and finished with an easy to open & close magnetic clasp. The goldstone beads are a beautiful dark blue colour with lots of glittery sparkles...I totally failed at getting a decent photo, but you might be able to see if you click to enlarge the photo.


Challenges for this necklace:
  • As You Like It - Favourite Non-Card Project (Although I love baking (for the cakes you get to eat afterwards!) I've gone with beading, as I find it really relaxing, and they make great presents)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Helen, this is right up my street, delicate but classy! Thanks so much for sharing your non-card project with us at AYLI. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Helen, this is right up my street, delicate but classy! Thanks so much for sharing your non-card project with us at AYLI. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so agree, this is a wonderfully designed necklace. I can imagine it would go well with just about anything. Thanks for sharing with us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x