Sunday 24 December 2017

Sparkly Snowflakes

Even though all of my Christmas cards for this year have been written and sent...I couldn't resist making another...so I'm going to start my Christmas Card Tally for 2018 with this one! I followed the sketch over at Less is More...stamping 'Detailed Snowflakes' (by Stampendous) in white pigment ink, then heat embossed them using 'Sparkling Snow' embossing powder by WOW...they're really sparkly in real life, but I couldn't get it to show in the photo. I added a sentiment from the 'Merriest Wishes' set by Hero Arts.


Challenges for this card:
It's tradition on Christmas Eve to share my Christmas cake...


The icing is covered with edible glitter...it's super sparkly!


And before I go...I'd like to wish all of my lovely blog visitors & followers a Very Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

  1. Fab card, white on kraft looks terrific. Lovely cake - ENJOY!

    Merry Christmas

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snowflakes look so crisp on the kraft cardstock! Thanks again for playing our HeARTful Stamping Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done Helen and so elegant against the kraft card base.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and yummy looking cake too Helen ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful Helen ! Love the white on the kraft ! A gorgeous and perfect CAS take on our challenge ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More ! I also wish you a very Happy New Year !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the frosty white on the kraft, and what stunning snowflakes! Well done on getting ahead with your 2018 Christmas cards, I was super impressed to see your last tally growing as fast as it did!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x