'Non-traditional Xmas Colours'
We are sponsored for this challenge by Crafty Sentiments:
For prize details, please visit Pile It On!
I found some snippets of brightly coloured patterned papers (all by My Mind's Eye...from the 'Merry Little Christmas' (pink & blue) and the 'Ooh La La (for Her)' (orange) pads). I cut some simple tree shapes using dies from the 'Reindeer' stamp & die set by Hero Arts & Sizzix...adding another tree cut from kraft card behind the paper for the brown 'trunk'. I made a simple background from snippets of white card...using my Cuttlebug 'Snowflakes' folder for the embossing. I used one of my 'Stitched Hillside Borders' dies to cut the curved ground, then cut it into a circle shape using one of my Nesties. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Non-traditional Xmas Colours
- 4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes
- Card Mania - Christmas
- Cards Galore Encore - Christmas
- Catch the Bug - Merry & Bright
- Craftaholics R Us - Anything Goes
- Crafter's Cafe - Embossing
- Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
- Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Anything Goes (Quick & Easy)
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything Goes
- Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Anything Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.