I have something a little bit different to share today...a Quality Street chocolate wreath! I make couple of these every Christmas...gluing a whole tub of chocolates to a polystyrene ring...this is the sixth year I've done it, and I'm still reusing the original rings! They're so simple to make, and a more interesting way to give chocolates as a gift!
Challenges for this wreath:
- A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
- Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Anything Goes
- Creatalicious - Anything Goes
- Creates & Makes - Anything Goes
- Daring Cardmakers - Anything Else for Christmas?
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Mondays) - Party!
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Party Time!
- That's Crafty - Anything Goes