'Winter or Christmas'
As usual, we are sponsored by the awesome 1-2-3 Stitch:
Prize - a $20 voucher!
I used 'What a Snow!' to make a Christmas card for my Mum to give to her Mum. It's quite a large stamp, so I made an A5 sized card. The papers are from the 'Wonderful Winter' and 'Countdown to Christmas' pads by My Mind's Eye...I distressed all of the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. I coloured the image using watercolour pencils, then added some sparkle using some Stickles. I cut a couple of snowflakes using dies from set by Tim Holtz for Sizzix...then added some glitter to those too before layering them up. The Christmas sentiment is from a set by Pollycraft for C C Designs, and the 'Mum' stamp is by Clearly Besotted.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Addicted to Stamps - Season's Greetings
- Animal Friends - Anything Goes
- Artistic Stamper - Christmas
- Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
- Crafty Animals - Anything Goes
- Creative Inspirations - Winter/Christmas
- Cutie Pie - Stars and/or Snowflakes
- Daring Cardmakers - Cards: The Special Ones
- Heartful Stamping - Anything Goes
- One Crazy Stamper - Christmas/Winter
- Simon Says Stamp (Mondays) - Christmas/Winter Holidays
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Stitch It
- Sparkles Forum Christmas - Snowmen