'Use Two Patterns or Patterned Papers'
Our sponsor this month is Sami Stamps:
Prize - 3 Digi Stamps of the Winner's Choice!
In a bid to try and reduce my paper stash, I picked a couple of co-ordinating snippets of patterned papers to use on my card. The stripey one is from the 'Yours Truly' pad by Pebbles Inc, and the snowflake one is from the 'Bundled Up' pad by Crate Paper. I used them along the edges of my card blank, then added my image and sentiment on a panel over the top popped up on 3D foam pads. The image is 'Ice Dance' dog by Penny Black, and is coloured using watercolour pencils. The sentiment stamp is from a set by Lili of the Valley, and I used one of my Lawn Fawn 'Stitched Hillside' border dies to cut the curved edge.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Use Two Patterns or Patterned Papers
- Allsorts - Anything Christmas
- Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes with a Sentiment
- CAS on Sunday - Christmas
- Crafty Creations - Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Use Sentiment
- Creative Moments - Anything Goes
- Hiding in my Craft Room - Any Holiday (Christmas)
- Moving Along with the Times - Christmas
- One Crazy Stamper - Fall/Winter Fun
- Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
- Pixie's Snippet's Playground - Use Snippets
- Rudolph Days - Anything Christmas
- Shopping Our Stash - Warm & Fuzzy
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Christmas to Die For
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.