'X is for Criss-Cross'
Simply make an 'X' shape somehow on your project
Our sponsor for this challenge is Fred She Said:
Prize - $10 Gift Certificate!
I went for a patterned paper from a freebie set by Raspberry Road that has a 'criss-cross' checked pattern...and used it to paper piece 'Snowy' by Penny Black. I stamped him directly on to my card blank, then coloured him lightly using watercolour pencils. The sentiment is from the 'Very Merry Christmas' set by Hero Arts.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Amusing - Anything Goes
- Cardz 4 Guyz - Snowmen
- Crafty Catz - Anything Goes (Twist - Use Red)
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Cute or Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
- Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes
- Inkspirational - Chill
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
- Penny Black & More - Anything Christmas
- The Pencil Cases - Anything Goes
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.