Our sponsor this month is Sami Stamps:
Prize - 3 Digi Stamps of the Winner's Choice!
I used some Tim Holtz butterfly dies ('Detailed Butterflies') to make a simple thank you card. I cut the plain butterfly shape from a snippet of watercolour paper coloured with Autumnal colours of 'smooshed' Distress Inks (Scattered Straw, Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade & Fired Brick) then gave it a coating of sparkle using a Wink of Stella pen. I cut the more detailed butterfly from a snippet of kraft card, then layered it over the top. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Handwritten Borders' set by Simon Says Stamp.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Thankful/Thank You
- Amusing - Anything Goes
- Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
- Crafty Boots - Things with Wings
- Crafty Calendar - Autumn Colours
- Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
- Crazy Challenge - Thank You is the Magic Word
- Creative Corner - Thank You
- Creative Moments - Anything Goes (Thank You/Give Thanks)
- Happy Little Stampers (Dies) - Anything Goes
- Pixie's Snippets Playground - Use Snippets
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Thanks/Thanksgiving
- Sisterhood of Crafters - Up, Up & Away!
This was so quick and easy to make, that I made another in a different colourway using more snippets: