We are sponsored for this challenge by Oak Pond Creations:
I've used a stamp called 'Lady & the Tramps' by Funstamps...lots of fur on there! I coloured the dogs using watercolour pencils. The papers are really old...from the 'Ooh La La (For Him)' collection by My Mind's Eye...I doodles some simple borders using a black gel pen. The sentiment is from a little Hero Arts set, and the brads are by BasicGrey.
Challenges for this challenge:
- Pile It On! - Fur
- Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes
- Cardz for Guyz - Let's Colour
- Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes
- Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
- Creative Moments - Anything Goes with a Sentiment
- Fab 'N Funky - Doodle
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper Crafty - Use a Sentiment
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Make it Colourful
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.