Monday 7 September 2015

Guest Designer - Cheerful Sketches

I have another guest designer card to share today...this time for the Cheerful Sketches Challenge.

Here's the sketch to use this month:

There are lots of fabulous sponsors for this month's challenge, including Marianne Designs, Di's DigisHobbyshoppieBugaboo Stamps and My Besties.

I've used an image from Bugaboo Stamps called 'Clyde Get Well', which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The papers are from the 'Stella & Rose - Mabel' pad by My Mind's Eye...I distressed the edges a little then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The flowers are a mixture of Papermania and Prima, and the brads are BasicGrey.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:


For more inspiration from the fab DT and some other guest designers, please pop over to the Cheerful Sketches Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. What a super card Helen, such a cutie image and always love an easel.

    Many thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Such a cute image! Love the great design and papers you used too!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x