I thought I'd turn it into a card anyway (one more for the Christmas box!) and after I'd heat embossed it using clear embossing powder, coloured the houses using 'Pumice Stone' Distress Ink, and the stars using a gold marker pen. I matted it on to piece of navy card that I had stamped and heat embossed my Hero Arts 'Magical' background stamp in gold on...colouring the edges of both layers using the gold marker pen again.
So...I'm still on the lookout for a really dark blue pigment inkpad - do any of you have any suggestions???
Challenges for this card:
- Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
- Crafting When We Can - Anything Goes
- Crafty Friends - B is for (Blue & Bethlehem)
- Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
- Sparkle 'N Sprinkle - Anything Goes with Glitter/Embossing Powder