Our sponsor for this challenge is Digital Delights:
I picked some papers in appropriate shades from the 'Chevrons' pad by My Mind's Eye, and coloured a cute doggie image from the 'Man's Best Friend' set by Penny Black to match. I doodled some simple borders around everything using a black gel pen, added a sentiment from the same stamp set, and some BasicGrey brads...kept it simple as it's a rather masculine card.
Here arethe challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Colour Combo
- 4 Crafty Chicks - Circles
- As You Like It - Favourite Die (My circle Nesties, they were the first shape I bought, and definitely my most used as I find it impossible to cut perfect circles using scissors!)
- Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
- Crafting for All Seasons - Layer it Up!
- Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
- Gem of a Challenge - Boys, Boys, Boys!
- Hiding in my Craft Room - Freestyle
- Papertake Weekly - Animal Magic
- Penny Black & More - Anything Goes
- Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Die Crazy
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.