'Add Fabric or Felt'
Our sponsor for this challenge is:
Prize - a $10 gift voucher!
And that's not all...we have an exclusive discount code for Pile It On! challengers to use for the duration of this challenge...simply enter PileItOn at the checkout to get 10% off your entire order!
I used some felt...I die cut my favourite snowflake (Cuttlebug 'Ice Crystal') in a few bright colours, for some little mini Christmas cards. I simply added a contasting button threaded with twine to their centres, a Lili of the Valley sentiment, and a doodled frame.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Add Fabric/Felt
- Challenges for Everybody - Anything Goes
- C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas
- Crafty Creations - KISS
- Creative Corner - A Song (Let it Snow!)
- Cut It Up - Make it Mini (These cards measure just under 4 inches square)
- Jingle Belles - Bright Colours
- My Time to Craft - Christmas in May
- One Stop Craft - Anything Goes
- Paper Playtime - Buttons or Brads
- Stampin' for the Weekend - Button it Up (The sentiment is stamped)
- Sweet Stampin' - Doodles (The sentiment is stamped)
- Wags 'N Whiskers - Anything Goes