Wednesday, 8 May 2013

ABC Christmas Challenge - I is for...

I have another creation for the current ABC Christmas Challenge today, where the theme is an:

'Inspirational Photo'


We have two wonderful sponsors for this challenge:


Meljen's Designs


 

I've made another little 'wreath shaped' Christmas tree decoration...this time I threaded buttons on to wire, and added a piece of ribbon to hang it on the tree. Pink wouldn't usually be my first choice of colours...but it was only colour I had enough co-ordinating buttons in...must be because I never use them! lol


I'm also entering this ornament into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.

4 comments:

Dot said...

Great way of using all youe pink buttons, Helen, so creative- but don't let Samantha see them!!!
hugs Dorte

Sandra H said...

Morning Helen....Aww wow this is sooooooo Lovely!! so beautifully presented with lots of detail added xx

Carissa said...

Great idea! this will look awesome on the tree or decorating a little gift.
Hugs, Carissa

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

What a fun idea! Thanks for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges hugs Susan x