Wednesday, 1 May 2013

ABC Christmas Challenge - I is for...

It's time for a new ABC Christmas Challenge...and this fortnight Angela is the host...with our challenge theme of:

'Inspirational Photo'


We have two wonderful sponsors for this challenge:


Meljen's Designs


 

I've made a little wreth shaped Christmas tree ornament using some brightly coloured jingle bells (from Hobbycraft). I threaded them on to some fairly thick gauge jewellery wire, then twisted the ends together and made a loop before covering the exposed wire with some tinsel trim (by Papermania). It looks massive in the photo...but it's only a few inches long!


I'm also entering this ornament into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.

8 comments:

Dot said...

I love your jingle wreath, creative Helen, a great idea.
Enjoy your evening,
hugs Dorte

Rae Ann said...

I is for what? Inspiration?
Rae Ann O.

catherine said...

This looks great Helen. Thanks for joining us over at Allsorts this week
x catherine

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining us at allsorts this week. Tracy x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous decoration Helen :-) I love this :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Jo Channon said...

this is such an attractive wreath, so colourful. Thankyou for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week Jo

Zw@@n said...

I love your bell wreath, Helen, so cute. Great colours. Luv, Wilma

Samantha said...

Oh LOVE those huge bells! great idea hunny xx