Wednesday 1 May 2013

ABC Christmas Challenge - I is for...

It's time for a new ABC Christmas Challenge...and this fortnight Angela is the host...with our challenge theme of:

'Inspirational Photo'


We have two wonderful sponsors for this challenge:


Meljen's Designs


 

I've made a little wreth shaped Christmas tree ornament using some brightly coloured jingle bells (from Hobbycraft). I threaded them on to some fairly thick gauge jewellery wire, then twisted the ends together and made a loop before covering the exposed wire with some tinsel trim (by Papermania). It looks massive in the photo...but it's only a few inches long!


I'm also entering this ornament into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.

8 comments:

  1. I love your jingle wreath, creative Helen, a great idea.
    Enjoy your evening,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  2. I is for what? Inspiration?
    Rae Ann O.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great Helen. Thanks for joining us over at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at allsorts this week. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous decoration Helen :-) I love this :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such an attractive wreath, so colourful. Thankyou for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your bell wreath, Helen, so cute. Great colours. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh LOVE those huge bells! great idea hunny xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x