'Pile on the Embellishments!'
Our sponsor for this challenge is the fabulous:
Prize: a $15 gift certificate to spend at Simon Says Stamp!
Having checked and double checked the challenge theme after the massive fail with my first card...I set about making a Christmas card for my Dad...and inked up 'Carollers' by Penny Black...he has a thing about chickens! After watercolouring the image, I added a sentiment from a little Studio G set. The papers are all from the 'Figgy Pudding' collection by Penny Black...I distressed the edges a little, then added faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. For embellishments, I added some snowflakes cut using Marianne Deisngs and Cuttlebug dies, with pearls in their centres...some little gold jingle bells (from Hobbycraft) tied on with some twine, and then some more adhesive pearls for good measure.
Here are the challenges I piled on:
- Pile It On! - Pile on the Embellishments (Snowflakes, Pearls, Bells & Twine)
- BasicGrey - Christmas ('Figgy Pudding' papers)
- Creative Craft - Humorous
- Forever Friends (Monthly) - Christmas Cards
- Forever Friends (Fortnightly) - Christmas Cards
- Here Come the Boys - Anything Goes
- Inky Impressions - Something Gold (The stamp & papers are years old!)
- Joanna Sheen - With Love at Christmas
- No Matter Which - Christmas
- One Stop Craft - Distressed Christmas
- Papercrafting Journey - Christmas
- Squirrel & the Fox - Christmas
- Stamping with the Dragon - Birds
- Totally Gorjuss - Someone Special (This card is for my Dad)
- Totally Papercrafts - Sketch