'Y is for Your Favourite Punch and/or Die'
We have two amazing sponsors for this challenge:
And the prize from the Stamp Fairy:
There's also a 50% sale on at the moment so pop over there to grab a bargain...
The lovely Heidi at Simon Says Stamp are offering one lucky entrant
A $15 voucher to spend in her store
I've used my all time favourite snowflake die...'Ice Crystal' by Cuttlebug...and layered it up with a snowfake from a set by Marianne Designs...with a button threaded with some Dovecraft twine in the centre. Behind the snowflakes, I stamped a Hero Arts snowflake stamp, embossing it in white on kraft...then added a border made using my EK Success 'Scalloped Border' punch. The sentiment stamp is by Penny Black.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- 2 Sisters - Snowflakes
- Crafty Sentiments - Snowflakes
- Crazy - Christmas
- Cupcake Craft - Merry Christmas
- Dream Valley - Christmas
- Fussy & Fancy - I Love Christmas
- Incy Wincy - Christmas with Snowflakes
- Ribbon Girls - Christmas
- Squirrel & the Fox - Summer or Winter
- Sparkles Christmas - Button or Bow
- Stampin' for the Weekend - Let it Snow
- Sweet Stampin' - Dies & Punches
- Top Tip Tuesday - Christmas
- Totally Gorjuss - Snow
- Whimsy Inspires - Anything Christmas