Monday 31 December 2012

My Favourite Cards of 2012

I'm playing along with Debby again, and posting my five favourite cards of 2012. Gosh...what a difficult task choosing just five cards...I've blogged nearly every day this year, and so had well over 300 items to choose from! Anyway, after much deliberation, here are my top picks (all the photos are linked to the original posts for more information):

 This first one is not in my usual kind of colours (too much pink! lol), but I like the embossed vellum...and of course the yummy cupcake!


I like making men's cards...and love all the distressing, and cute LotV bear on this card :0)


I've been trying to make more CAS cards this year (to save money on postage!), and like to get more from my stamps...this wee mouse is a Christmas stamp, but without his snowflake he's perfect for any occasion!

 
I had to include a flowery stamped card...this stamp ('Blooming Meadows' by Hero Arts) had made rather a lot of appearances on my blog this year...and this is my favourite out of all those cards.

 
My final card is a really recent one...from yesterday in fact! I've been after a butterfly die/punch for ages...and got this beauty ('Darla' by Memory Box) for Christmas...and I love these papers ('So Sophie' by My Mind's Eye) so much that I can hardly bear to use them!


Before I go...I'd like to wish you all the best for 2013...Happy New Year!
 

5 comments:

  1. Helen your creations are beautiful and you have a wonderful creative style. Thanks for sharing. Wishing you a wonderful 2013 and may it be all you want it to be. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous cards, I like the mouse and hill one. You are so confident with doodling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh they are all fabulous .. i love the flowery one
    Happy New Year to you and yours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen, Your choice of cards are stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love your gorgeous cards Helen no wonder they're your favourites.
    Thank you for joining My Favourite Five of 2012
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x