(Or tags on your projects)
Our sponsor for this challenge is Whimsy Stamps.
I started by stamping my sentiment (a Penny Black stamp) in Versamark, then heat embossed it in white. I blended four different blue Distress Inks (Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans & Chipped Saphire) over the top...then spritzed over a little water, before drying it with my heat gun. I cut the trees from co-ordinating colours of Distress Ink Core'dinations card using a Marianne Designs die, then embossed them using my Cuttlebug 'D'Vine Swirls' folder...sanding over the surface to reveal the core. I added some adhesive pearls to look like snow in the sky, then attached some random ribbons/fibres (from Craft Obsessions, Hobbycraft and the Ribbon Girls) to the top of the tag.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Tags
- Allsorts - Distressing
- Aud Sentiments - Tag + Sentiment
- Crafty Catz - Monochrome
- Crafty Creations - Tags
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Monochrome
- Delighful - Christmas in July
- Digi Doodles - Anything Goes
- Papercrafting Journey - Pearls & Swirls
- PaperPlay - Christmas in July
- Simon Says Stamp & Show - No Rules
- Simply Create Too - Two or More of Something (Trees, Shades of Blue, Pearls, Ribbons)
- Stampavie & More - Christmas in Summer
- Sweet Stampin' - Monochrome
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.