'It's a Shore Thing'
Think beaches, river banks etc...
Our sponsor for this challenge is Some Odd Girl
The prize is 3 digis if the winner's choice from Some Odd Girl
The image I've used is 'Deckchair Dreaming' by Lili of the Valley, which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The papers are from the 'Hippity Hoppity' and '72 & Sunny' pads by We R Memory Keepers...Ilayered them up to create a beach scene...tearing the edges of the blue paper to look like waves in the sea. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Sending Sunshine' set by Simon Says Stamp.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - It's a Shore Thing
- Card Crafter's Circle - Summer Holiday
- Card Makin' Mamas - Rubber
- Crafty Calendar - Fun in the Sun
- Crafty Catz - Spots
- Crafty Sentiments - Summertime
- Everybody Art - Dots
- Forever Friends (Monthly) - Summer Holidays
- Great Impressions - Show Us Your Best Colouring
- Lili's Little Fairies - Anything Goes
- Little Red Wagon - Life's a Beach
- Papercrafting Journey - Summer
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Simply Create Too - Summer/Vacation
- Totally Papercrafts - Here Comes Summer
- Whimsy Inspires - Anything Goes