Wednesday, 18 July 2012

ABC Christmas Challenge - N is for...

I have another project for our current ABC Christmas Challenge...where the theme is:

'N is for Not a Card'

We have two wonderful sponsors for this challenge:

Prize - a $20 gift certificate to spend at the Simon Says Stamp Store!


Prize - a $10 gift certifiacte for the Stamp Fairy Shop!

I've made a little key ring...well, just decorated it really. I bought the blank key ring from a craft shop in Norfolk, on a visit to my parents ages ago, not really knowing what I was going to do with it, and when I came across it in my stash whilst looking for something else, I thought that it would be perfect for this challenge. I cut a piece of blue card to fit, then added a cute little robin (he's from the 'Jolly Friends' set by Penny Black...originally sitting on a branch, but I cut that off), and some Glamour Dust before closing it up.

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.


Caroline said...

Fabulous Key ring love the little robin. Caroline xxx

Joan Macdonald said...

This is great you could even hang it on the christmas tree.

Joan x

Dot said...

Great key ring, a perfect little present for someboddy,
hugs Dorte

Samantha said...

You know this a awesome as I did say already! So clever will be nicking this idea! haha! Thanks for playing along at Top Tip Tuesday this time for our all about circles challenge, hugs Samantha :0)
PS don't forget you can enter 3 projects and or 3 Tips too! xx

and GREAT to see you at Totally Gorjuss too! hugs me x

Céline said...

so cute, love the idea!
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week

Sandra H said...

This is really brilliant:)x

HandmadebyTLC said...

Simply delightful key chain! Love the other than card projects personally! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this time as I loved hosting the Circles challenge!
Tammy Louise

Zw@@n said...

Hi Helen, that is a cute little robin in a keyring. Love the idea
Hugs, Wilma

NGCARDS said...

A wonderful card hun! Thanks for playing along at Joanna Sheen & Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

Carissa said...

Super cute. A great little gift. It would make a perfect stocking stuffer. Hugs, Carissa

Valerie said...

Too cute! Great gift idea!