'I love you Mum!'
We are sponsored for this challenge by:
The prize is a $10 voucher to spend in the Digi Doodles store!
As we've already celebrated Mother's Day in the UK, I've made a tag/bookmark for my Mum. I started by blending 'Evergreen Bough', 'Pine Needles' and 'Stormy Sky' Distress Inks over my tag...spritzing a little water over the top. I stamped my much loved 'Agapanthus Clusters' stamp (by Stampendous) using the watercolour technique in 'Pine Needles' and 'Faded Jeans'...then added a couple of sentiments from the 'Anytime Messages' set by Hero Arts. I inked around the edges using 'Brushed Corduroy' and sprayed a gold Cosmic Shimmer over the top...then added a mixture of seambinding, twine and fluffy fibres.
I'm also entering this tag into the following challenges:
- Crafty Sentiments - Mother's Day
- Creative Stamp Friends - Mother's Day
- Critter - Mum
- Kaboodles Doodles - Honouring Mothers
- Little Red Wagon - Mist-ify Us (I spritzed my tag with a gold Cosmic Shimmer mist...although I couldn't get it to show up very well in the photo)
- Lollipop Crafts - Mama Mia
- Love to Create - For Mum
- Paper Sundaes - Mother's Day
- Pink Elephant - All About Mum
- Stamp & Create - For the Ladies
- The Stamp Man - Favourite Technique (Watercolour stamping)