'1 Button, 2 Ribbons & 3 Papers (one of which must be embossed)'
I've used an adorable Lili of the Valley stamp ('Bunnies - In Love') on my card, which I coloured using watercolour pencil. The papers are from a Heidi Grace pad...I embossed the darker green paper using my Cuttlebug 'Kassie's Brocade' folder, then sanded over the surface to reveal the white core. I distressed the edges of the papers a little, then added faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, the sentiment is also by Lili of the Valley, and the button & ribbons are from my stash.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- CES - Anything Goes
- Crafty Ribbons - Flowers
- Crop Stop - The Animal in You
- Delightful - Distressing
- Fab 'n' Funky - Buttons & Bows
- Lili of the Valley - Your Favourite Craft Tool (Cuttlebug!)
- Totally Gorjuss - Pink & Green
- Wags 'N Whiskers - 1 Image, 2 Ribbons & 3 Papers