'Shape Up for Spring'
Any shape but square/rectangular with a spring theme
Our sponsor for this challenge is the fabulous:
The prize is a £10 gift voucher to spend in the Lili of the Valley online store!
I've used a cute little Penny Black stamp from the '12 Days of Christmas' set...he's supposed to represent '6 geese a-laying'! I cut my card using my Blossom Nesties...I cut two full shapes, then attached them together at the top to make my card. I layered up a few circles/blossom shapes...embossing the yellow layer with my 'Budding Vine' folder by Craft Concepts. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and the brads are BasicGrey.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Charisma Cardz - Easter
- Fab 'N' Funky - Easter
- Fussy & Fancy - Anything but Square/Rectangle
- Oldie but a Goodie - Easter (I've had this stamp for at least two years)
- Papercraft Star - Easter with a Duck, Chick or Egg
- Paper Sundaes - Spring Blossoms
- Scrapbook Sisters - Easter
- Shopping Our Stash - Circles or Dots