'E is for Evergreen'
Feature some traditional Christmas foliage...think trees, holly & mistletoe.
We have two wonderful sponsor's for this challenge:
Prize is a $15 voucher to spend in the Simon Says Stamp store
Prize is a 10 Euro voucher to spend at In2Stamps
I decided to go with trees as my 'evergreen'...using a gorgeous Penny Plack stamp called 'Before the Snow'. I stamped it using 'Forest Moss' Distress Ink...to get the effect of the tree in the distance...I simply re-stamped the image withour re-inking it first. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Bubble Tree' set by Woodware, and I doodled a border using a black gel pen.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Christmas Inspirations - No Patterned Papers
- Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
- Lollipop Crafts - Clean & Simple
- Our Creative Corner - Inspired by a Song ('O Christmas Tree')
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes