'Green for Go!'
Well, St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner :0)
Our sponsor for this challenge is:
The prize for the lucky winner is a £10 voucher to spend in the Crafter's Companion store!
I've used an adorable Lili of the Valley stamp called 'Lucky Cats', which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The papers are from the 'Marjolaine' pad by BasicGrey...I distressed the edges a little, then added faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The flowers were cut using my 'Tattered Florals' die, and I used my Cuttlebug 'Perfect Paisley' folder for the embossing. The sparkly brad is by American Crafts, and the little sentiment is a Wild Rose Studio stamp.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Card Makin' Mamas - Green
- Everybody Art - Monochrome
- Papercrafting Journey - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
- Simply Create Too - Lucky
- Stampin' for the Weekend - Bingo (I used Flowers-Polkadots-Die Cuts)
- Sundays with Crissy - Animals