This can be layers of paper/card...or maybe decoupage...or anything else you care to layer.
Our sponsor for this challenge is:
I've used a Stamp Fairy image on my card...he's called 'Tommy Wizzard'...I love his cute little owl! I decided to decoupage him, so printed the image 4 times, and coloured them using watercolour pencils...then very carefully cut out the bits I wanted to layer. The 'Pumpkin' and 'Tiny Bubbles' embossing folders are by Cuttlebug, and the 'Spiders' Web' one is by Tim Holtz.
Here's a close-up of the layered image:
Here are the challenges I've Piled On!:
- Pile It On! - Layer It Up!
- Card Makin' Mamas - Digital
- CES - Magical or Spooky
- C.R.A.F.T. - Children
- Crafty Sentiments - Hallowe'en
- Creative Stamp Friends - Men
- For Fun - Kids at Play
- Paper Shelter - Embossing
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- Prairie Fairy - Snips & Snails...
- Rubber Cafe - No Designer Paper
- Stamp Something - Anything Goes
- Squiggles & Giggles - Spooky
- Totally Gorjuss - It's a Man Thing
I have candy on offer at the moment...if you haven't already entered, you can find it on this post.