Sunday, 18 September 2011

Candy Winners!

Before I announce the two lucky winners of my blogoversary candies...I'd like to say a big thank you to all of you who entered...and welcome to my new followers...I hope you'll come back and visit me from time to time :0)

I plumbed the numbers into the Random.Org number generator...and the first number he picked out was:


#50 is Eemeli - yippee...you've won the 'Girly' candy!

And the second number:


#34 - Samantha :0) - woo-hoo...you've won the 'Christmas' candy!

Congratulations girls...please email me to claim your candy, so that I can get your goodies in the post to you asap! :0)

If I haven't heard from you by next Saturday (24th September), I'll pick another winner.

8 comments:

Samantha said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thank you Helen this is AWESOME!!! you have made my week!! yIPPEEEEEE so excited off to email you! THANK YOU XXXX

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

congrats to the winners and thanks for giving us this chance!

Natalie Z. *Paselska* said...

Congrats Ladies, have fun with your goodies...
Hugs xxx

Sandra said...

Congratulations ladies and very well done!:) Sandra H

FootAhead said...

congrats Eemelie and Samantha. :D

Rachel said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners and to you, my dear! So lovely candy! :D

Eemeli said...

Oh my goodness ....that's me!!! OMG!!! Thanks! Will send you an e-mail asap.
Hugs from Finland, Eemeli

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Bummer! I didn't win ... but congratulations to the ladies who did! Thanks again for the opportunity Helen!