'T is for Tiny'
We want to see you create a set of 4 tiny cards or tags...this should help you build up your stash!
The prize is a $25 gift certificate!
My cards are 4x4 inches square...the perfect size for using some of the smaller Penny Black images. The ones I've used are 'Deer in Skates', 'Fur Collared' and from the 'Cristmas Critters' & 'jollie follies' sets.
I kept the same layout for all of the cards...cutting the images and mats out using my circle & square Nesties (Lacey has a fabulous range of Nesties here at Stamp & Create). I used a couple of different Cuttlebug folders ('Snowflakes' and 'Ice Crystals') on red & green Core'Dinations card...sanding over the raised areas to reveal the core. The snowflakes were cut using Marianne Designs Creatables & Cuttlebug dies.
Here are some close-ups of the cards:
I'm also entering these cards into the foloowing challenges:
- Bah! Humbug! - Rudolph/Reindeer (Obviously just the card with the reindeer on it)
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - For a Child (I give cards to my private pupils...and these simple cards will be perfect!)
- Lollipop Crafts - Anything Goes
- One Stitch at a Time - Favourites (Christmas cards, Penny Black stamps, Cuttlebug embossing on Core'Dinations card, Snowflakes)
- Penny Black Inc & Flickr Group - Winter Theme