Monday 11 July 2011

Up...up...and away!

I made a little circular card yesterday using my Nesties. I cut the scalloped shaped from a Papermania 'kraft' card blank (being careful to leave a hinge!), than added a piece of sparkly cloud paper (from the '72 & Sunny' pad by We R Memory Keepers). The cat is from the 'Bubbly' set by Penny Black - I coloured him using watercolour pencils, then cut him out. I added Glossy Accents to the ballons - it looks a bit dodgy in the photo, as it was still wet when I photographed it...but it looks nice and smooth now it's dry. The sentiment is a stamp from the Hero Arts 'Anytime Messages' set...I stamped it on to the off-cut from the card blank, then cut out the individual letters - I stamped it twice, as some of the letters were really close together, so it was difficult to get a clean edge.


Challenges for this card:

9 comments:

  1. Oh! This is soooo cute. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute, thanks for playing with TS this week~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Helen:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely delicious to watch, I realy love this card,,,,,and all voer these funny balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mega cute and love those shiny balloons and that cloud paper yum! hugs Samantha

    I have candy on my blog to if you fancy a go xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on wining the PB Flicker group for this fabby card - i look forward to seeing what transparent set you pick, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Thanks for playing with us at Totally Stampalicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah so cute and love the shiny balloons thanks for sharing with us all here at OSAAT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful project, thanks for playing with us this week at OSAAT for our “Anything Goes” Challenge.

    Good luck with the draw, we hope to see you play along with us in August for our “Pretty in Print” contest. I have some yummy candy to Celebrate too.

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x