'Christmas is July'
Now, you may be thinking it's a little early...but the festive season has a habit of sneaking up on you!
Our sponsor for this challenge is:
and the prize is a $20 voucher to spend in their online store!
Now, I LOVE making Christmas cards...this is number 56 so far this year...so this wasn't really a 'challenge'. I used a stamp I bought in the sales after last Christmas called 'Joy-filled Stockings'...I stamped some images soon after, but this is the first time I've used it...shame on me! I coloured it using watercolour pencils to match the bright colours of the 'Colourful Christmas' papers by My Mind's Eye. I distressed the edges with my scissors, then added faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen. The sentiment strip is form the same paper collection, and I used my trusty 'Ice Crystal' Cuttlebug die for the snowflake.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Christmas Cards - 'Twas the night before Christmas (I hope they rememebr to get out of the stockings before Santa arrives!)
- Craft Us Crazy - Christmas and/or Distressed
- Create4Fun - Sketch
- Paper Sundaes - Stitching
- Simon Says Stamp - Stitching
- Spoon Full of Sugar - Sewing