'Time to Relax'
(We'd like to see chilled out images on your projects)
Our sponsor for this challenge is The Paper Shelter
(I'll add the prize details when I find out what it is!)
I chose an adorable Penny Black stamp for my project called 'Beehave!'...although he doesn't look all that comfortable since the bee has interrupted his sunbathing session! I coloured him using watercolour pencils to match the We R Memory Keepers papers (from the 'Hippity Hoppity' and '72& Sunny' pads). I added a sentiment by Stampendous (love to use it with this image), and some stars cut using my Nesties. I distressed all of the edges, then added some faux stitching with my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen.
Here are the challenges that I've Piled On!
- Pile It On! - Time to Relax
- Allsorts - Free & Easy
- Bling It On - Anything Goes
- Crafter's Companion - One for the Boys
- Creative Stamp Friends - Dots
- Digi Doodles - Anything Goes
- Ellephantastic - Celebrations
- Lollipop Crafts - Anything Goes
- Sketch Saturday - Sketch
- Stampavie & More - More than 3 Layers
- Stampin' for the Weekend - My Favourite Things (Penny Black stamps, distressing, faux stitching)
- Sundays with Crissy - Distressing