'Use: 1 Image/Sentiment; Green & Orange; and Ribbon'
We are sponsored this week by St Rick Designs (I don't have the details of the prize yet, so will add them later).
They also very generously donated some digital images for the DT to work with...I chose a vase of shamrock/clover for 'Good Luck', which I coloured using watercolour pencils, then cut out using my Nesties...I cut around the pieces that wouldn't fit in the frame first by hand, so as not to chop them off! The papers I've used are all by We R Memory Keepers, from the '72 and Sunny' and 'Hippity Hoppity' pads. I used my EK Success 'Scalloped Diamonds' punch for the border along the bottom, and added a simple bow using ribbon from my stash.
Here are the challenges I've Piled On!:
- Pile It On! - Recipe
- Allsorts - Luck O' the Irish
- Anything Goes - Die Cuts
- Card Makin' Mamas - Green
- Craft Us Crazy - Nature
- If the Shoe Fits...Scrap It! - St Patrick's Day
- Little Red Wagon - Green
- PaperPlay - Green/Good Luck
- Sew Many - St Patrick's Day
- Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
- Sketchy Thursday - Sketch