I've used 'Bruno Bear with Cupcake' by Whiff of Joy, coloured with watercolour pencils, and cut out using Nesties. The spotty papers are from the '72 & Sunny' and 'Hippity Hoppity' pads by We R Memory Keepers, and the brown paper is the reverse of a My Mind's Eye '29th Street Market' paper, which I embossed using my Cuttlebug 'Spots & Dots' folder, then sanded over the raised areas to reveal the detail. I distressed all of the edges, and added some faux stitching with using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen. I cut the stars using Nesties, and then embossed them using a border folder from the 'Just My Type' set...the one with the cute little buttons, adding a real button on the top. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Sending Sunshine' set by Simon Says Stamp.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Crazy 4 Challenges - Pink, Kraft, Turquoise & Brown
- Stamp Something - Something Sweet
- Sweet Stop Sketches - Sketch with a Spin of 'How Sweet'
- Teddy Stampers - Embossing
- Totally Gorjuss - Buttons
- Totally Papercrafts - Buttons
- Whiff of Joy - Anything Goes